A low calorie yet very delicious chicken starter. Easy to make.
- Chicken : 1
- Corn flakes : 2 cups
- Eggs : 2
- Flour : 1 cup
- Salt : to taste
- Red Chilli powder : 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic paste : 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala powder : 1 tsp(optional) [made from cloves, cardomoms and cinnamon]
- Soya sauce : 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice : 1 tablespoon
- Oregano : 1 teaspoon
- Chilli flakes : 1 teaspoon
Clean and cut chicken into 8 pieces. You can leave the skin on if you don’t mind the calories. Marinate with salt, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, soya sauce and lime juice for half an hour. Cook with half a cup of water till half done. Cool.
Dust with flour. Dip in beaten eggs and roll in crushed Corn flakes to which Oregano and chilli flakes have been added. Brush lightly with oil.
Now bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approximately half an hour or till the crust is crisp.