Estimated time taken: 30 minutes
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 3-4 tablespoons flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. oil or butter
- ½ cup cottage cheese (paneer) cubes
- ½ cup baby corn boiled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- ¼ cup spring onion whites
- ½ tsp. each chopped ginger and garlic
- ¼ cup bell peppers (colours of your choice)
- 2 green chillies chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped spring onion greens
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1tsp corn flour dissolved in ¼ cup water
- ½ tsp. sugar
- Salt to taste
Heat oil in a wok and sauté the onions till translucent. Add chillies, ginger and garlic and sauté further. Add the peppers, corn, cottage cheese, soy sauce, salt, sugar and the corn flour solution one by one. Add the spring onion greens finally and keep the mixture aside.
Whisk the egg and other ingredients for the crepe. In a non-stick pan put some butter and ladle out the crepe mixture. Twist the pan so that the mixture spreads out thinly and evenly. Remove carefully when cooked on both sides. Place the filling on it and roll it up tightly.
Healthy Eating tip:
You can substitute the flour with wholemeal flour and cottage cheese with tofu.