Celebrating Fiesta Friday 50

PicsArt_1420807976359

Today’s post I am dedicating to my wonderful blogging friend Angie. For those who are unaware she hosts the most happening online party Fiesta Friday at The Novice Gardener. A place where food bloggers meet, share and chat. If you are not already partying, it is high time you do. I can’t believe it is the 50th FF already.This special one is being co-hosted byย  Selma @Selmaโ€™s Table and Sue @birgerbird. .

Happy Fiesta Friday 50 Angie and to each and every one of Us.

fiesta-friday-badge-button-i-party (2)

Advertisements

25 Comments Add yours

1. Aaw…that’s so sweet, skd! It’s so wonderful to hear you’re enjoying Fiesta Friday. That is one of the reasons, I think, why I’m able to continue with the party this long. I love having fun, but I love making things fun for others even more! Thanks for such a sweet post! โค

Liked by 1 person

2. We all have reasons for thanking her and you listed some great ones!

1. skd says:

Yeah ๐Ÿ˜ƒ After all I met my lovely blogger friends like you at her place ๐Ÿ’•

3. Ginger says:

You are so right, but I have to add at this point that you, too, deserve a big thank you! You have been such a support and inspiration to me over my short blogging life that I cannot thank you enough!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

1. skd says:

That’s very kind of you dear Ginger, so have you. You really made my day. I am overwhelmed.Thank you sooo much ๐Ÿ’ž
      Hugs and Regards
      skd

1. skd says:

4. This is just so lovely! Angie has been so generous in keeping this party going and spreading the love – we do have a lot to thank her for. Thank you too for all the support you have given me as well as so many other bloggers!!

1. skd says:

The pleasure was always mine Selma . I have got a chance to learn a lot from you.๐Ÿ’•
      Regards
      skd

1. Awww, thanks – that’s very sweet of you to say x

2. skd says:

The pleasure is mine ๐Ÿ™‚ Selma. You’re most deserving.

5. Beautifully wtitten:-) great points you have mentioned

1. skd says:

6. Love this post and I agree with you, skd ๐Ÿ™‚ Have a great Fiesta Friday and a great weekend ๐Ÿ™‚

1. skd says:

Thank you Dear Linda ๐Ÿ™‚ After all I met all of you at Angie’s place. Happy FF to you too โค

7. Loretta says:

What a great dedication post to Angie skd, I think you’ve pretty well summed up all our feelings for her, and for FF parties in general. So many wonderful folks out there, so much support, so much enthusiasm, and so much love. Beautiful flowers for a great party!

1. skd says:

Absolutely agree with you dear Loretta ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It is a wonderful meeting place for all of us. A place we can let our hair down and have fun. A place we have really got used to going ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’•

1. skd says:

Happy FF to you too dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

8. So worth celebrating and with those bright colors just like the bloggers who party with Angie!

1. skd says:

You’re so right dear . All of us really have lots of fun at Angie’s place ๐Ÿ™‚

9. annie lee says:

aw that sounds like fun ๐Ÿ™‚

1. skd says:

It sure is Annie ๐Ÿ™‚ Fun and excitement

2. skd says:

Oh yeah! A nice opportunity to meet people with similar interests. Why don’t you join us this week.

Hey! Do let me know what you think

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s