Yay!! I am so excited to receive this award. All my life I have seen friends and cousins talking about their sisters and the close bond they shared with them and all I could do was stare blankly at them, because I never had a sister of my own.The only sister I had, never lived to see me born. But thanks to sweet sis Stephy, I now have enough sisters all over the world to call my own. It is truly an honor to be nominated for The Sisterhood of the World bloggers Award. It is an overwhelming feeling to have a close bond of friendship and sisterhood.
Thank you dear Stephy for this beautiful award. Who needs the Oscars now 😉
Stephy has a delicious blog Stephysweetbakes which is a must see. She is passionate about baking and that reflects in the yummy cakes and bakes she churns out day after day. Please do visit her blog if you don’t want to miss out on a spectacular spread.
RULES OF ACCEPTANCE:
* Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
* Answer the 10 questions given to you.
* Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
* Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Here are the questions:
1. On the bad days, how do you cheer yourself up?
A- I don’t do much. God makes my family take care of that 😉
2. Which is your favorite food?
A- Mom’s food
3. How do you let go?
A- I turn to God for peace and it really works.
4. How much do you value ‘silence’?
A- A lot. Silence and Smile are two powerful tools. Silence averts a lot of problems. I like to talk only when someone is listening, not just hearing.
5. Will you hurt someone intentionally or lie to make them feel better?
A- I will neither hurt someone intentionally nor lie to make them feel better. I think a hundred times before saying or doing something lest I hurt someone.
6. Do you have faith in humanity? why or why not?
A- I only have faith in God. I am no one to judge. I take people by face value. I am good to people who are good to me and withdraw from those who aren’t.’Give Respect and take Respect’.
7. One thing you really wish could come true?
A- Everlasting peace in the world.
8. If you had to sum up your life in 10 or less words, what would they be?
A- A gift of God.
9. How do you express anger?
A- Unless it is very necessary, I don’t express my anger.I put my point across in a calm manner. Expletives- a big NO.
10. What is the one thing that will turn you completely off about a person?
A- LIES . I can’t stand liars.
My List of Nominations Include:
- Lety C@compartiendomicocina.com
- Cindy Knoke
- Julie is hostess at heart
- Foodeva Marsay
- Shehanne Moore
- Aunt Juju