It came as a pleasant surprise to me , when I was nominated for the Liebster award. I started this blog with the help of my sweet family about five months back. Being a complete novice, I didn’t know the abc of blogging. The only thing I knew was I loved food photography and to try out new dishes. Being nominated for such a lovely award so early in my blogging life is hugely encouraging and exciting.
Thank you Nancy for nominating my blog for this prestigious award. Nancy has a fabulous food blog http://feastingwithfriendsblog.com/ It has a delicious spread of Whipped up Sweets, Sauteed Eats and miscellaneous recipes each outshining the other. For those who want to try out new desserts, this blog is a must try. My favorite is her Red Velvet Sweetheart cupcakes she baked for her husband.
The Liebster Award, is awarded to newer blogs. There are rules for acceptance.
- Thank the person[s] who nominated me
- Answer questions given to be by the person[s] who nominated me
- Nominate 5-10 people for the award
- Ask about 10-11 questions the nominees have to answer
- Comment on the nominee’s blog to let them know they received the award.
These are the questions Nancy asked me :
Why did you start your blog?
I love trying out new recipes, food decoration and food photography and my family wanted me to share it with the world.
Sugar cookie or Chocolate chip cookie?
Chocolate chip cookie without doubt, simply because chocolate is a good mood food for all times.
What is your least favorite household chore?
Organizing closets. How boring!
What’s the one food you’re afraid of trying to make?
Are there any foods that you hate? If so, what?
For some strange reason, I just can’t eat curds. I have never ever tasted curds my entire life.
Pancakes or Waffles?
Pancakes. Easy to make at a moment’s notice.
Do you collect anything?
What’s your go-to “rainy-day” movie?
What Women Want and True Lies ( chuckle)
Extrovert or introvert?
How do you like your eggs?
Bright and Sunny….
And my Liebster Award nominees are…
To my nominees, please know that participation in purely optional, no hard feelings on my end! I do not expect any action to be taken, or for you to generate a post (unless you wish to pass on the award nominations)That said, if these lovely bloggers would like to participate with their acceptance of the Liebster Award, here are the questions to answer:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who is your main inspiration?
- Which is your favorite movie character?
- One thing you would never step out of your home without..
- Sweet tooth or a Savory one ?
- Your favorite pastime other than blogging ?
- One food which you must have at least once a week ?
- Betty or Veronica/ Archie or Reggie ?
- Favorite cuisine
- City life or Country side ?
- Who would you cook to impress ?
I made this Mixed Fruit Custard to celebrate. Wish I could share it with every one of you….