The warm,soft and gooey chocolate melting out of the cake is to
die dive for.I wonder if there is a single soul on earth who wouldn’t relish a warm chocolate cake. My heart goes out to them who are missing out on life’s greatest joys. This delicious cup of chocolate goodness warms up the heart, body and mind especially when enjoyed with your loved ones.
This time, I am not going to talk much. I will let the pictures do the talking. I made this for my dear hubby ❤ who is as sweet and warm hearted ❤ as this choco lava cupcake 😉 ❤
These are really easy to make. Just the regular baking ingredients ,the muffin tins and ten minutes baking time. Tadaaa∼ℑ∗ Dessert time ❤
Choco Lava Cupcakes
What you need:
- 8 oz ( 227 grams) dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup flour
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 200º C.
- Grease 6 muffin tins with butter.
- Melt the chocolate and set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar on medium-high together for 3 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add 1 egg at a time, waiting until the egg is incorporated fully before adding the next one.
- Add vanilla.
- Switch mixer to lowest setting. Add the flour and salt and mix until just combined. Add the melted chocolate and mix on low until thoroughly combined.
- Fill each muffin tin almost to the top (the cakes will rise, but only very slightly; I left less than 1/4 inch space). Bake for 10 minutes.Any longer will not yield a molten heart cake.
- Remove from oven, let sit for 10 minutes. Place a plate on top of the muffin tin and invert to remove the cakes.
- Serve warm.
(I borrowed this recipe from Confections of a Foodie bride. Must thank her for such an easy recipe.)
I am bringing these awesome cup cakes to Fiesta Friday 36. This week lovely Angie is hosting the party along with two gorgeous bloggers Selma and Elaine. Angie dear , please keep a microwave ready for me. I need to warm them up before serving….